Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4 Years & Counting!


April 14th was our four year anniversary! I can not believe we've been married that long. I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. My husband is such an awesome guy. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with someone like him. He's everything I always wanted and more. He's definitely perfect for me! :)



 A lot has happened in the past four years. They were, by far, the best years of my life up till now. We have two beautiful kids to show from it, how much better could it get? We've been there for each other through ups and downs. He puts up with me better than anyone else could.



You learn a lot about someone in four years and everything I've learned makes me love him even more. He knows how to make me feel so special. He doesn't let me get away with things that I shouldn't and he's the first to put me in my place when I need it!


We still love to get away and spend time together. He works hard so we can have the things that we need and want. I couldn't imagine a better father for my kids. He makes me laugh every day and is my best friend. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us and I'm so excited to go through it with him by my side! I am so in love with him and the best part is that it just keeps getting better by the day! I never knew it could be like this...

1 comment: