Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kinsley's 1!!!


Can you believe a year has already passed since I blogged about the birth of my very first niece? The baby in the picture above no longer exists... luckily the little girl she is becoming is just as fun and just as beautiful! 


She is such a sweetheart! Damon and Audge threw a huge party for her. She loves mickey and minnie mouse so they threw her a minnie party. Audge pretty much made every decoration herself and it turned out amazing! She put a ton of work into it, but it really paid off.


These kids are just so cute when they get together. Now that Kinsley is WALKING(yay) it's that much better! They play more and more and Kinsley can definitely hold her own.


They had a lot of fun at the party. Conveniently for Jax the cookies were placed on the edge of a table within reach. Everytime I turned around he was walking through the house with a cookie in his hand.


Peyton also had her fair share of treats! Audge made oreo cake pops shaped as minnie mouse that were so good.


It was cool to see Damon's side of the family. Kinsley is lucky to have a big family on both sides. The cousins on Damon's side have so much fun with her! Before the party I was trying to explain to Peyton that Kinsley's other cousins were going to be there and Peyton looked so sad as she said, "but Kinsley's my cousin..." it was cute. Then Derek told her that she could make friends with Kinsley's other cousins and that made her feel better.


I have so much love and respect for my aunts! They are amazing women. I hope that Kinsley feels the same way about my sister's and I when she is older. I think she is blessed to have aunts that are so close.

It's kinda funny that Audge and I had girls first and Janeane is about to have a girl. When my other siblings have children will they have girls first as well? Someone has got to have a boy other than me. Jax needs a boy cousin...


The bounce house was a huge hit with all of the kids and even some of the adults! My dad even got in it with Peyton at one point. Peyton was in it almost the whole day. I took the kids in before everyone arrived and they were having fun just crawling over the bumps and trying to stand up.


Both of my kids didn't really want anything to do with their cakes on their birthdays, but Kinsley dug into hers. I love this face! I think I had even already wiped a little cake off before this picture was taken. She was covered and it was precious! I'm very happy that this little girl came into our lives a year ago. What did we ever do without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment