Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas and then some...

I have been soo bad about blogging and then when I do it's about something that happened weeks ago. Here are some pictures of our Christmas...


Jax is obsessed with popcorn! Christmas Eve was spent at Grammy and Grandpa's with Derek's side of the family...



These are my kids second cousins. Peyton and Danny were attached at the hip all night. It was pretty cute.


Peyton being spoiled...


Jax being spoiled...


Waiting patiently...


Uncle Kenny gave his homecoming talk on Christmas morning in church. Rarely is our family dressed up all at once so we had to get a picture...


My sweetheart... After church we met up with the rest of my family at my parent's house.


They were so cute in their Christmas outfits!


I LOVE spending time with my family! Now that we are older and appreciate each other it's so much fun.


Uncle Kenny playing with the girls.


I wish I would have taken pictures of just Derek, the kids, and I on Christmas morning unwrapping presents, but I did video record it. Anyways, this was the aftermath taken the day after Christmas... We definitely had a good one this year.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the "aftermath" photo. Christmas day is the only time a mess like that is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas pictures are fantastic, and I enjoyed browsing through all of them. It looks like you had a wonderful time with all the family. That polka dot dress on Peyton reminds me very much of the pink and black polka dot dress Jess wore on her birthday one year. Such sweet memories...hold on to them, my friend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete