Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guess What???


We've known for a little over a month, but wanted to go to the Dr. and make sure everything was fine before announcing. With Peyton and Jax we told right away by just calling everyone, but this time I wanted to do something a little different and I loved what Lacey of Lacey C Photography came up with for us! Our appointment was Monday, the day after Easter and for some reason I was way more nervous than I'd been going into ultrasounds in the past. I was instantly calmed down after seeing the little flicker of the heartbeat on the monitor. My prayers were answered and we have a healthy growing baby! We were even able to see the spine starting to form as well as little stubs for the legs and arms. It was very exciting and I was spot on with the calculation of my due date! It's November 19th and every Monday is one more week into my pregnancy. I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. This pregnancy so far has been the worst. I was sick for about a week straight with nausea, but I'm finally feeling better. I'm  just really tired. By the end of the day I'm running on fumes, but hopefully that will pass soon too. I know that it could be way worse so even though I may sound like it I am trying to not complain. There is more exciting news!!! My sister Audrea is also pregnant and her due date is two days after mine! Every time I've been pregnant I've been excited, but nervous of something happening before I made it to full term. Now it's like double stress, but double excitement as well. I pray that we both have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you AND your sister! All the grand-babies in your family are just multiplying and I LOVE IT!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and Audrea! That is very exciting. I hope you start feeling great soon, especially since you have two other busy kids to take care of! They will all be so close and it will be so much fun. I love all the little Wakefield cousins! I'm sure your family loves the way it keeps growing. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete