Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy Busy!


Things have been pretty crazy in our neck of the woods lately! So here's an update of things that are happening with our family... Peyton and Jax are starting to play soo well together. They do get upset at times and don't like to share, but it's always shortlived. Jax is already six months old and I feel like I'm still trying to get used to having two kids!




Peyton Plus



Going on the potty equals...



Money for her piggy bank!

Peyton has been learning to use the potty. She would not go for stickers and she would not go for candy, but as soon as I bribed her with money she started going no problem. She even faked having to go a few times just so she could put more money in her bank! A few accidents have happened here and there, but I can now take her out in public without a diaper. So far no accidents while we're out of the house. I only put her in a diaper when she goes to bed and I plan on doing that untill I can get her to start waking up with dry diapers. I can't believe how fast she's picked up on this. It was definately time! She just recently learned all the colors of the rainbow in spanish and loves to go over them with me like I'm quizzing her. She's becoming a lot less shy which is good and bad. Good because she's more social, bad because she can say random things like "quit whinning!" to some little girl in the dr.'s office today and I can't control it. Once she says things like that all I can do is apologize to the annoyed mother...




Jax is definatley his own person. He is now 19lbs 6oz, 27in long and growing! The past few weeks he's hit a few milestones. His two front bottom teeth have popped up! He can now sit on his own, but still falls over when he reaches for something. He learned how to wave and clap his hands and he practices when he thinks no one's watching! He's such a sweetheart!





Both my kids are adjusting to not being the only grandbabies! Having a cousin is pretty exciting for them. Kinsley's getting big and we love getting together and spending time with her, but the fun hasn't even started yet!




Three cousins now! When will the fourth come along? Soon! Janeane is PREGNANT! I'm going to be an aunt AGAIN! She's not too far along yet, but she's due the begining of October! I can't help it! I smile everytime I think about how fun our family is right now! The only thing that freaks me out, and I don't know if I've said this in a previous post because I've thought about it a lot recently, but it's that my siblings and I are now the older generation. We're not just crazy kids anymore. We're the parents, aunts and uncles of some kids that are probably crazier than we were! Oh well, Here come's Another Piece Of Heaven!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is growing! That's so much fun. Looks like you guys are doing great! Your kids are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jess! You've got some pretty cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete