Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentines...


Jax's first Valentines day! Audge took pictures of the kids so we could make a few cards for the family. They turned out soo good!

Peyton can be soo cheesy sometimes! I love it! Audge had to bribe her with "pink ice cream" so she would sit still and smile for us. Whenever we take pictures of her she always yells, "CHEESEBURGER!!!" She's silly!

Jax is getting soo big. He's such a funny guy! I actually taught him how to do "the what's up nod" today! He's a stud!


These kids are soo cute when they get together! You can tell Jax and Kinsley both just want to play soo bad!



Derek had to work valentines day. His shift started in the afternoon so when we woke up I had Peyton give him his cards. Then we got up and made heartshaped pancakes with sprinkles. That was a big hit with Peyton. After breakfast I was cleaning up the Kitchen and Derek called me into the hallway. I went and he just stood there looking at me like a wierdo so I went back to cleaning the kitchen. He then came into the living room and asked me if I was completely oblivious. On the counter was a box of flowers that I had just walked by twice. Man, I'm losing it! I was soo excited though! He hasn't sent me flowers since we got engaged! It was nice! I've never gotten tullips though so I was worried after following the directions my flowers were still droopy...
But the next day they were standing straight up! and they look soo pretty!
This was my gift from Derek! I picked it out and was soo excited to see it sitting on my front porch when we got home from grocery shopping today! My gift to Derek was the ultimate rock ballads of the 80's cd set. He kept watching the infomercial over and over so he could hear the fragments of songs he used to listen to on his parents record player. Are we that old?
These two are definately a handful sometimes, but I would never trade them in for anything... Their smiles and laughter fill my heart! I had 3 wonderful Valentines this year and I loved it!

1 comment: