Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot sunny day!


We had a lot of fun today! Kinsley came over to play and Peyton was soo excited to have her here! She just turned 7 months old and she's getting around so good. She rolls everywhere and she's very good about sitting by herself. I think they look alike in the face in this picture. I think it's the nose...



It's cool to see them play together because I always think about how close I was to my cousins growing up and how I always wanted that for my kids.


She's such a cutie pie! Derek and I decided to take them all to the little water park by our house since it was very hot today. Audge and Sarah ended up coming too when they came to pick Kinsley up. They played with us there for a little bit.



The kids loved it! We made a little picnic and took it with us. Jax is getting to be quite the big eater! I swear this kid eats more than his sister. He's now wearing 18 month clothes and Peyton is still wearing 24 months. In a few more weeks they'll probably be wearing the same size with the way things are going. We love the days that daddy gets to be home with us and we always try to make them fun!


The truth about this picture is that I was telling Derek that I never take pictures with the kids and that I really wanted to get a good one, well as good as you can get wearing scrubby clothes and a hat. We were attempting to get them both to look at him and they wouldn't so Derek grabbed a bag of chips to get Jax's attention. When Derek didn't give him any he got upset. Yes, my son is a porker. Peyton, as always was ignoring his cries. This was actually the best picture out of three. Maybe we'll get a good one later!

2 comments:

  1. Are they all cousins? I think it's great when cousins get to spend time together. Nel and Jess used to spend time with their cousins, like you did, and they are still close to them to this day. Pictures are priceless. Your kids will always remember these special times. Cute picture of you too!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Kinsley, Peyton and Jax are cousins, but the other children I've posted previously are just friends! That's great that they are still close to their cousins! I'm still very close with mine as well and I love it!

    ReplyDelete