Our Family

Our Family

Welcome to my blog!

Every day is a new adventure, and though this blog won't capture it all at least you might get a glimpse of our crazy life...

Quotes


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
Unknown



Babies are a link between angels and man.
Unknown



Children are a handful sometimes, A heartfull all the time.
Unknown



Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
Penelope Leach



While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt



Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
Not your average dictionary



Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John W. Whitehead


You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
William D. Tammeus
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Santa has email?

Does Santa have email? Peyton now thinks he does... I've already started using Santa as an excuse for Peyton to behave when she's getting a little to out of control which seems to be getting more and more frequent. Terrible 3's are getting the best of her! The other day we were hanging out at home and she was having a rough time so I suggested we send an email to Santa. We sat down and I asked her what she wanted to tell him and what she wanted him to bring her for Christmas. I obviously helped a little with the email to let it have some type of flow to it, otherwise it would have been a jumbled mess, but almost all of this was Peyton...
 
Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year! I've been a great big sister and I take care of brother. I like to color pictures of Donald in my coloring book. I watch cartoons, eat lunch and do everything I can do. I like to eat and drink and do cartoons and everything. I mind my mommy and audge too! And Kinsley too! I mind my daddy too! I help mommy with cleaning the t.v. and my camera. I don't work, but I help with laundry and picking up the echo. Brother's been a good boy too! I want you to bring me a cookie monster that says, "cookie" and a elmo that says, "hahaha" when the song's over. I think you look very christmasy with a long hat on the top!
Love,
Peyton
 
 
Ever since we saw this Elmo toy in Walmart and listened to him sing the same song 50 times she has wanted it. Maybe Santa will end up getting it for her! ;) Anyways, I thought our email was cute and wanted to share... Obviously I sent it to myself and forwarded it to Audge because I thought she might want to know that Peyton is proud of herself for minding both her and Kinsley, who can't even talk yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment